Influenster

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Living a fat life

OK.. So many times people start to change their lives for the better. Whether it is changing their diet, they start exercising etc... Weeeeeeellllllllll... I am attempting to do a little of both... I started this new app called 8fit, you have an exercise once a day for no more than 10 minutes on most days. I have also started exchanging my breakfast with the Young Living's Pure Protein Complete. It's the Chocolate flavor and it really does keep you full until your next meal. I also have the Slique Essence drops that I can drop into my water and or tea. This also helps curb the appetite. But the one thing that I am super excited about, the one thing that I know I can keep with, the one thing that I know I will have a support system with is the release of Jasinda Wilder's new health book Big Girls do it Running (releases May 10 on all platforms) This, this is the thing that I am most excited about. Jasinda has written this book while she was on this program. She has tweaked it and made sure that she was able to do it. If she can do it, then I can do it!

I'm tired of not being able to shop in the stores at the mall. I'm sick of having pains in my back, i'm sick of not being able to run or play with my kids, so I am going to change that. I've already started my little journey, May 10th is when it really begins. Are you going to join me on the journey?


Kelly

To enroll for Young Living, follow this link:

Young Living Sign up

No comments:

Post a Comment